Friday, May 29, 2009

FPU week 4

This week we talked about Dumping Debt and I tell you it was powerful. We talked about money myths and I had bought into most of them. Debt is a product not a privilege. Dave Ramsey talked about how we sit on bended knee begging lenders to sell us their "product". I never thought of it that way, we beg for the privilege to be in debt for the rest of our lives. I really can't do this lesson justice but a few things I took away from this lesson were credit cards are a product that I no longer want to buy, car payments are NOT a fact of life, and the borrower is the slave to the lender. This lesson seriously rocked my world, I wish everyone in my life could see the light I now see. It's quite freeing and very exciting.

1 comment:

  1. I see the light Andee! I hope that next time Justin is home early enough I can convince him to go....

    ReplyDelete